Thursday 14 June 2018

Yeah! Kid's summer holiday has begun - finally I get to hang loads with my little homies!

Yeah! Kid's summer holiday has begun - finally I get to hang loads with my little homies!

Lucas giving a thumbs up to summer
holiday!
I love the kid's summer holiday. My family is my favourite people and I adore my children. Having them home (not going to school) during the summer holidays is absolute heaven. We always spend a lot of quality time, but during the summer it is non-stop, which is lovely. Just chilling, chatting, getting up to fun stuff such as Nerfgun shooting, swimming in the lakes, baking rhubarb pie, bicycling around our village, exploring the nature reserve, making movies - anything really. 

I really wish it was like that all-year-around, but right now I'm looking forward to 10 weeks with the bestest people there are - love you guys! Oh yes, the wife is in on the love fest too, a close knit family we are.
Sophie all dressed up for
her class farewell dinner -
looking super cute!

Anyway, just a quick stop-in to share my good mood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Note that comments are moderated and I'll always try to do it as quick as I can. Thank You.

Copyright Claims to become MORE difficult, MORE expensive and take LONGER to resolve

Copyright Claims to become MORE difficult, MORE expensive and take LONGER to resolve Stumbled upon the news today that unfortunately, to t...