Wednesday 6 June 2018

Starting over fresh or managed to delete everything

Starting over fresh or managed to delete everything

So this is apparently the first post of this blog. I could claim that I'm starting over "fresh", but the truth is that I was in too much of a hurry whilst trying integrate new website and blogger blog with a common domain name (www.carlssoninc.se) that I didn't really understand the consequences of deleting my old blog. 

Now I'm no longer Google Adsense eligible - not that it was any massive income, but still appreciated the tiny trickle that made it's way to me and was hoping to build on it with an increased focus on my part. Anyway, now I have to "prove" myself over the next 6 months to become eligible again...Kind of like YouTube - getting tougher and tougher to earn a cent on the web?

Anyway, first post out of the way - ready to start adding and deliver on that "increased focus" I mentioned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Note that comments are moderated and I'll always try to do it as quick as I can. Thank You.

Copyright Claims to become MORE difficult, MORE expensive and take LONGER to resolve

Copyright Claims to become MORE difficult, MORE expensive and take LONGER to resolve Stumbled upon the news today that unfortunately, to t...